Anything you’d like to know more about?
Consider the trends in today's health care environment and share your perspectives regarding the merits and drawbacks of using classification systems, terminologies, or taxonomies that are specific to nursing versus those that are interdisciplinary focused?
• Describe what the theme of the short story is, using Chapter Seven of the text as a reference.
• Identify at least two of the literary elements in the short story that contribute to the theme (e.g., plot, point of view, tone, setting, character, symbolism, etc.), providing an example of each element.
• Explain how the selected literary elements affect the narrative themeYour paper should be organized around a thesis statement that focuses on how the literary elements contribute to the larger narrative theme.
All sources must be properly cited. The paper must include a separate title and reference page, and be formatted to APA (6th edition) style.
Contents and appendices contents page
Glossary of terms and abbreviations
Statement of terms of reference
1. Executive summary
2. Introduction and background
3. Main body of the investigation
Digital TechnologiesIt has been said that within the next few years, smartphones will become the single most important digital device we own. Discuss the implications of this statement.(60% work)Evaluate the role of e-commerce and Web 2.0 technologies in Ebay’s and Amazon’s increased popularity?(40% work)Harvard ReferencingThe Harvard Referencing System must be used. The Wikipedia website must not be referenced in work.
Applied Research and Basic Research in your readings this week, you have learned about the nature of applied research and its focus on problem solving. You have also learned about the ways in which applied research differs from traditional research (also referred to as “basic” or “pure” research).
Your writing assignment this week is to write a 3-4 page paper in which you distinguish these differences. Your paper must contain the following:
• An explanation of the major characteristics of applied research
• An analysis of how those major characteristics differ from those of traditional research
• A discussion of any similarities or connections between the types of research
• A consideration of specific research topics from this unit’s readings and activities and whether those topics would qualify as applied research or traditional research topics
As you compose your paper, make note of some of the important considerations from your readings that go into an applied research project. These include devising a sound methodology, conducting evaluation research, working with accurate population samples, and uncovering causal processes. In addition to this week’s readings, you may also use and cite any other relevant, scholarly readings for your assignment.
You should also make sure to:
• Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date
• Include an introductory and concluding paragraph and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English
• Use research and examples from sources to support your discussion
• Cite all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cited within the body of your paper using APA format
Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length, and should cover all of the points detailed above.
Finally, please label your project: username-project-unit#.doc. For example, a student named Tina Allen would name her file TAllen-Procss-Unit1.doc. Submit your assignment by selecting the Unit 1: Assignment in the Dropbox by the end of Unit 1.
what is assessment and why do we assess?
Who is assessed and who does it?
What is assessed?
How is it done?(assessment methods)
How effective is assessment in the clinical setting?
what are the implications for practice?